Emne: To save a life. Make an Oral Presentation.
- Safety in health work.
- Language and Communication.
- Using words and expressions to do with the human body.
- Making an oral presentation
- Safety in health work
- Using words and expressions to do with the human body
- Knowledge about HMS – Health, Safety and Environment (First Aid) at school/work
Working individually and time your presentation to; 5-10 minutes.
- First Aid Instruction/Theory
- Book a suitable room at school (auditorium) in advance and provide all the necessary safety equipment needed for a demonstration within First Aid.
- The students will prepare themselves in advance of the demonstration by reading Workshop – First Aid p. 182-188.
- Reflection about your Work Placement and the HMS routines regarding First Aid.
- The English language at work.
- Your own competence in English at this particular matter
Teacher: The evaluation and grades are given immediately after everyone finishing their oral presentation in class. Own reflection of the student
Oppfølging: An oral presentation in English next term will increase the students’ vocabulary in English in general.
- Workshop Engelsk VG1 – Helse og Oppvekstfag.
- Reading in class: Chapter 8 – Better Safe than Sorry.
- Film: Når sekundene teller” dvd nr 6160252.
- Film: Youtube.com:«First Aid Instructional video» 14.59 minutes.
- HMS week at school – Focus on HMS - Health, Safety and Environment within several subjects at school.