- Students make a leaflet by using Microsoft Publisher
- Students practise different basic skills (reading, writing, talking, digital skills)
- They also use Cooperative Learning techniques (placemat) to learn the vocabulary from their line of work
Step 1: students work in groups of 4. The task is to learn new words and phrases from a website link and to select some important information for the leaflet.
Step 2: students make the leaflet.
Follow-up task: Students present their profession (qualifications, skills, job market) and explain what they have focused on in the leaflet.
Criteria for assessment:
- leaflet (its content and aesthetic features)
- ability to talk about the profession (group presentation) Good command of English is very important at this stage.
Each student is assigned a mark
PC, Internet, pen, paper, placemats should be made in advance