Eleven skal oversette prosjektlogg fra verkstedet til engelsk.
After any project in the workshop every student writes a log. Your job during this project will be to translate the logs you have written into English.
A few things to remember:
- A log is simple and direct in tone, keep it short.
- Use the correct technical terms (no “thing” or “stuff”).
- Remember the difference between formal and informal language. What to use here?
- Word order is not always the same in English and Norwegian.
- Remember subject-verb agreement, this can be tricky even in simpler texts.
- Remember to use the correct technical terms. This is especially important in logs.
You will have two 45 minutes classes to prepare your translations and a short vocabulary list.