Søket fant 9 resultater på 0.056 sekunder.
- Students make a leaflet by using Microsoft Publisher
- Students practise different basic skills (reading, writing, talking, digital skills)
- They also use Cooperative Learning techniques (placemat) to learn the vocabulary from their line of work
Tatjana Berg - 05.11.2013 10:54
Students have to collect and record information about different art periods; thus, they practise basic skills such as reading and writing. Working with different sources -primary and secondary- is imperative for the project. Each group makes one piece of clothing or collage to represent the art period (vocational education class)
Tatjana Berg - 15.01.2014 10:08
Students practise reading, listening, writing as well as IT skills.
The lesson is focused on teamwork and development of individual skills.
Students study different blogs on green fashion, swap information and write their contribution (individually)
The educational video with a famous designer can test listening comprehension and help discuss the topic deeply.
Tatjana Berg - 04.02.2015 19:00
Denne serien har fire episoder.
Veldig god kvalitet på innhold og språk og brukes av Ingunn Abrahamsen, programfaglærere på DH, Godalen vgs.
Torleif Sleveland - 14.01.2014 12:21
A Weaverly Path offers an intimate, visually stunning portrait of tapestry weaver Silvia Heyden and captures the inner dialogue and meditations of an extraordinary artist in the moments of creation. The film follows the Swiss-born born artist during a year of weaving and reflection. Heyden creates works inspired by the Eno River in Durham, North Carolina and shares how nature, music, her education in the Bauhaus tradition and her life experiences anchor and inspire her weaving. www.aweaverlypath.com
Torleif Sleveland - 14.01.2014 14:07
We love design and inspiration, this video from the great British Sewing Bee provides just that. View to get ideas on sewing and making products from great fabrics.
See more lovely fabrics at http://www.curtains2bedding.com
We also offer a fantanstic making service for curtains and blinds if you do not want to make your own. View this at http://www.curtains2bedding.com/curtain-making-service Our prices are reasonable and we will make them quickly for you.
Torleif Sleveland - 14.01.2014 19:50
Contestants sew Child's dress, tailor a dress and a create a made-to-measure jacket.
Torleif Sleveland - 11.02.2015 11:46
- Learn about various fibres, their properties and how they are used to make textiles
- Learn to use written sources critically as a basis for an oral presentation
- Learn about the tradition of Valentine's Day
- Create a design for Valentine's Day Table Setting
- 5-15 minute oral presentation, supported by posters, drawings and sample materials
- A design for Valentine's Day Table Setting
Jan Espen Andresen - 23.01.2014 12:49
Design, planlegging og produksjon av sydde produkter for Vg1 Design og håndverk.
Sluttprodukt: et valgfritt ferdig sydd tekstilprodukt.
firstname.lastname@example.org - 01.03.2016 20:20