Søket fant 4 resultater på 0.059 sekunder.
Students have to collect and record information about different art periods; thus, they practise basic skills such as reading and writing. Working with different sources -primary and secondary- is imperative for the project. Each group makes one piece of clothing or collage to represent the art period (vocational education class)
Tatjana Berg - 15.01.2014 10:08
A Weaverly Path offers an intimate, visually stunning portrait of tapestry weaver Silvia Heyden and captures the inner dialogue and meditations of an extraordinary artist in the moments of creation. The film follows the Swiss-born born artist during a year of weaving and reflection. Heyden creates works inspired by the Eno River in Durham, North Carolina and shares how nature, music, her education in the Bauhaus tradition and her life experiences anchor and inspire her weaving. www.aweaverlypath.com
Torleif Sleveland - 14.01.2014 14:07
- Learn about various fibres, their properties and how they are used to make textiles
- Learn to use written sources critically as a basis for an oral presentation
- Learn about the tradition of Valentine's Day
- Create a design for Valentine's Day Table Setting
- 5-15 minute oral presentation, supported by posters, drawings and sample materials
- A design for Valentine's Day Table Setting
Jan Espen Andresen - 23.01.2014 12:49
The assignment is focused on teamwork and improving basic skills in reading , writing, speaking.
Students collect information from websites (digital competence)
Tatjana Berg - 10.09.2015 12:42