Students practise different basic skills by watching two animations, taking notes, writing a Gothic Story and recording it with sound effects.
- Watch an animation in pairs; do the activities;
- Swap the information in groups of 4;
- Write a story (group work);
- Record the story by using different sound effects;
- Choose the best Gothic Fiction. (Stories can be nominated for an Edgar:-)
Assessment: regular criteria for written and oral communication.
Students are assigned a credit or a grade.
- a laptop (a cell phone to record a story)