Elevene forklarer korrekt bruk av søyleboremaskin og ulike spiralbor ved hjelp av Power Point. De gir også tilbakemelding på to av de andre elevenes presentasjoner.
Make a PowerPoint presentation where you talk about the correct use of a column drill press or the different types of drill bits. The presentation should be no more than 5 minutes long, and use the correct technical terms needed. You will be giving each other written feedback after the presentations are over. Each student will give feedback to two other students.
A few things to remember:
- You are explaining something quite technical to people who are not very handy. Keep it simple.
- PowerPoints are only there to support what you are saying. Keep them simple.
- Your pronunciation is important; we need to understand what you are saying.
- Choose your words wisely and practice at home before giving the presentation.
- If you use a technical term then explain it to us as if we were children. It is always better to explain something too thoroughly than to explain it too poorly.
- Try to avoid pregnant pauses and “ææææææh” sounds. If uncertain, say: “I have to think for a second”
Two 45-minute classes to prepare your PowerPoint presentation and vocabulary list.
Five minutes to present your presentation.